- Premium waterproof full grain leather
- Full grain leather liner with true waterproof construction
- Ortholite performance insole with moisture transport
- EVA midsole featuring Oakley Red Code cushioning foam
- Abrasion resistant outsole of injection molded polymer
- Fast Twist Tri-Grip performance cleats
- Icon accents, including welded icon
- Weight: 513g
- Two-year limited warranty on waterproofing
Advancements in materials enhance durability to improve resistance against everyday wear-and-tear, extending longevity to ensure a full product life of dependable usage.
Moisture wicking liner
Shoes with this type of inner lining improve comfort by wicking perspiration away from the foot. The reduction of moisture within the shoe also benefits the wearer by maintaining an environment that is less hospitable to odor-causing microbes.
Lightweight and durable, this performance insole beds the foot in comfort. Depending on the product, features may include shock absorption, moisture management, and antimicrobial action to fight odor-causing bacteria.
Designed to compress at progressive rates in specific zones, components made with this Oakley technology offer enhanced performance cushioning, shock attenuation and energy return.
Our technologies in waterproofing optimize protection without choking off breathability. This ensures comfort in apparel, and helps minimize odor in accessories by reducing the threat of microbial growth among contents that are stored while still moist.
Waterproof genuine full grain leather
Durable full-grain leather is enhanced with treatments during the tanning process, giving it properties of water resistance that meet industry standards.